Saturday 10 October 2015

Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette


Finally I gave in and decided to purchase one of the legendary Urban Decay palettes. Ever since I got this palette, I have been using it everyday and it is my new obsession. The colours are so beautiful and they are highly pigmented. The colour palette is so diverse, you can create any eye look with it, not just a smokey eye. They are perfect for everyday eye looks as you can go simple with the shades Combust in the crease and Radar all over the lid to create a natural look. Or you can go all out and create a smokey eye using some of the darker shades such as Dagger or Smolder.



                    (Without flash)

I decided to do swatches for each of the shades to show how pigmented they are and how amazing they look. I have fairly tanned skin so some colours may show up more on fairer skin tones but I believe every shade would look fantastic on every skin tone. So the shades start from the left of the palette so it's High then it's Dirtysweet and so on and the last 2 colours which you can't really see are Combust and Thirteen. 



                      (With flash)

I highly recommend this palette as it really is beautiful and really worth all the hype. However if you're not a fan of any of these colours then there are other Urban Decay palettes which have a wide selection of colours so I'm sure you will find something that you love! What palettes are you guys loving?

                             Thanks for reading, ItsNatarika x

No comments:

Post a Comment