Sunday 16 November 2014

OOTD: Primark Special




The other day I bought a new coat from Primark for £22.90. And to be honest, when I first saw it, I wasn't sure whether I would like it or not but the adventurous side of me decided to try it on and see whether it would look good. And amazingly, it did! And the material is so soft, it was like hugging a cuddly teddy. So the day after I brought it, I decided to experiment and see what will look good together. Finally I can up with this look, black high waisted jeans, a grey crop top and black wedge boots.



Coat; Primark- £22.90

Crop Top; Primark- £5 (won't be in stock as I got them a long time ago)
Black High Waisted Jeans; Primark- £10

Wedge Boots; Primark- £15



Overall, I was very happy with this look, it was definitely something different and bold, which is why I loved it! To spice things up, I decided to plait my hair into two French braids which I thought made the look even more edgy, it was superb. I hope you guys enjoyed this post, sorry it is short.
Thanks for reading, ItsNatarika x

No comments:

Post a Comment