Monday 27 July 2015

Review- Ogx Hair Products




As someone who loves to dye and bleach their hair a lot, I needed something that will restore the life back into my hair. As I went into Boots, I came across these Ogx hair products and as I've only heard good things about it, I thought I would give it a go. Plus Boots had an offer on these products which was 3 for 2 so I couldn't resist. There were many different types to chose from, all had different purposes for the hair. I choose the Weightless Hydration Coconut Water shampoo and conditioner and the Renewing Argon Oil of Morocco. As I have said before, having dyed and bleached my hair a lot, the ends of my hair were very dry and needed some hydration, which was why I chose the coconut water. 

 Firstly I really like the packaging because it is so simple and sophisticated, I believe that a little goes a long way. Moreover the smell of the shampoo is a very subtle smell of coconut, which is very pleasant because in my opinion, having a strong scent can be off putting. The product definitely does what it says on the bottle, it's hydrated my hair so much, even though I've only been using it for over a month, my hair is back to the best condition it can be. 


Alongside the shampoo, I use the conditioner to help restore some more hydration and this conditioner leaves your hair feeling so silky and soft. Combining the two products will really help achieve the best results. However as the conditioner is not as runny as the shampoo, it is rather hard to get out of the bottle as the bottle is rather thick and trying to squeeze it out can turn into a workout. 






The Argon Oil is definitely my favourite. It leaves my hair so soft and shiny and my hair just feels weightless. I don't know whether it's just my eyes or the lighting that I'm in but after spraying this in my hair and blow drying it, my highlights and my hair just appear to be lighter and more noticeable. This product is now my holy grail, I think I'm in love with it!

Overall I am very happy that I purchased these products because now my hair is better than ever. What hair products are you guys loving at the moment? 

        Thanks for reading, itsNatarika x

No comments:

Post a Comment